Followers

Saturday, 17 December 2016

John Frieda Frizz Ease Anti Frizz Primer Review




A revolution in frizz immunity. With ground-breaking Frizz Immunity Complex, this revolutionary leave-in primer realigns the structure of your hair, strand by strand, to strengthen your hair’s immunity, to build frizz immunity with every use.

With a blend of pure coconut oil and glycerides this primer works hard to help fight the onset of frizz from the inside out, to improve your hair’s texture and manageability, for noticeably smoother hair.


This primer also absorbs quickly into wet hair to ensure a silky-smooth style as your hair dries, while offering essential heat protection.

Expertly designed for medium-thick and wavy-curly hair types, but suitable for all levels of frizz, including colour-treated hair.

As much as I love the winter months, the air is extremely drying in the UK and it will suck every moisture out of your body, especially when you have the heating on 24/7. During these months I am at war with my locks. My hair gets very static in this dry air and it gets even worse when I straighten it. I did some research to find what can tame my hair in these months and then I settled with this John Frieda product. The product actually has a new look but they haven't changed the formula so the review applies to the newer version too.

I use about 2 pumps on my hair overall I quite like the serum because it adds shine to my hair and makes it feel a little smoother. My hair doesn't feel weighed down. It doesn't tame all my hair flyaways as I have stubborn asian hair, but definitely better than not having anything to tame my hair.

Rating: 3.5/5

No comments: