Followers

Saturday, 3 December 2016

Benefit Sugarlicious Deliciously Nude Lip and Cheek Blusher Kit Review




Benefit Deliciously Nude Lip & Cheek Kit

Sugarlicious box contains Benefit's most popular products:

- Benetint Rose-Tinted Lip & Cheek Stain 4ml
- High Beam Luminescent Complexion Enhancer 4ml
- Sugarbomb "Sugar Rush Flush" Face Powder 3g
- Ultra Plush Sugarbomb Lip Gloss 6.5ml
- Powder brush
Okay so I was looking through my draft posts and I came across this one. I bought this kit about 3 years (wow just realised I've had this blog for almost 6 years - trying to let that sink in right now). I don't have it anymore but I remember how much I liked it so I want to share my thoughts on it with you! It was the first time I tried out any Benefit products and I thought a miniature set like this would be perfect for trying out a selection of new products.

I loved the products so I ended up buying the Benetint and High Beam after I finished the products from the kit. Both still hold a strong place in my heart. I liked the blush and the lip gloss but they weren't my favourite colours for my cheeks and lips so I didn't repurchase them. 

The reason why I really like these products because 1. I have pale lips. I almost look ill without some sort of tinted lip balm but it comes off easily and sometimes I forget to reapply so I end up looking ill again which is not ideal. This Benetint is my saviour because the colour stays and I don't really need to reapply. The colour is buildable too so I can get an more intense/sharp look if I wanted to.  2. High Beam gives you a natural glow! It does dry quite quickly though so you've got to blend it quickly. And this gives my face a bit more dimension when I highlight areas such as my eyebrow bone, cheek bone and my chin.

Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone who have not yet tried Benefit products and wants to test them out. If you are struggling with Christmas present ideas for your friends/family, I think this would make the perfect Christmas present!

No comments: