Followers

Saturday, 26 November 2016

Lancôme: Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector Serum


Visionnaire LR 2412 4% -- "Use Visionnaire day and night by applying three pumps of the serum over your face and neck using your fingertips, in outward motions. For optimum results, pair your Visionnaire with Génifique to create our super serum ritual."

My holy grail product that I've been using for years now! It retails at £59 (for 30ml) so I would recommend that you try and get your hands on a small sample before purchasing full size if you don't want to splurge on a cream that doesn't work for you.

The first time I tried this product my reaction was, damn Lancome, exactly how much chemicals have you put in this girl?! I was taken aback by the strong, artificial fragrance scent. I'm not bothered by natural scents in creams. As a matter of fact I've been using a product that contains urea (YES, as in pee - I'll leave that for another post). So this is a bit of a contrast. I find that beauty brands like the case of Lancome and Estee Lauder all like to add this touch to their products. I've come to accept the smell but I still find it unnecessary.

So about my skin type: I have combination skin, large pores, oily T-zone, sometimes quite sensitive. I have been using this product daily and I have incorporated Visionnaire serum in my skincare routine for a while. The goods and bads listed below:

Pros
- silky texture that leaves skin softer
- doesn't aggravate my skin
- lightweight and non-greasy
- noticeably smaller pores
Cons
- quite pricey
- strongly fragmented

Overall, I would recommend this product.
Have you tried it before? Let me know your thoughts!

No comments: