Followers

Sunday, 27 November 2016

London Christmas Market 2016 - Winter Wonderland


The perfect start to the Christmas season; a visit to Hyde Park Winter Wonderland is a must! Open from 18 November 2016, everyday from 10am to 10pm, until 2 January 2017. It is a great place for all ages.

 
You know I was so excited for it that I had already went for a nosey before it even opened. This was a few days before its opening and they were still setting up.

On the day, honestly it was not as busy as I thought it would be. I went on a weekday mind you!



 
I love a mulled wine. Do you love a mulled wine?




Bavarian Village was a great place to sit and grab a drink.
There was a live band playing at the time too. There are some indoor spots to keep you nice and warm when it gets a bit chilly but they get a bit more crowded.

A lot of rides and games! Frankly speaking, I'm not the biggest fan of rollercoasters.
I really wanted to go on the ferris wheel though but it wasn't running on the day. Next time!

Pancakes are an absolute must for me when I visit a Christmas market (or any markets).



Highlights:
Great atmosphere, pretty lights, nice music, friendly people, mulled wine.

Food and drink is quite expensive but I do think it's worth it. For a mulled mine it's about £5, bratwurst £5-7 but hey you can't be expecting a bargain. It's free entry you are welcome to walk around and leave without spending a penny. There's actually a lot more you can do like ice skating or seeing various shows like the Nutcracker on Ice, Christmas Circus etc. But a lot of it you need to book in advance.

Have you made planned your visit yet?
Let me know in the comment box below!

No comments: