Followers

Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Topshop Lipstick Depth Review

  
Topshop lipstick in "Depth" | £8

I've liked the idea of wearing a bold dark lip colour but I've never tried to wear such a dark lip colour until I bought this lipstick for Halloween last year. It was the only time I felt daring enough to wear it out in public. It is yet widely worn but I noticed many celebrities sporting the dark lip look. I actually really liked it! It is a stunning colour and it creates the perfect vampy look.

swatch

It is a great lipstick with a creamy texture and a velvet finish. The downside is that it applies patchy if you wear it alone. Do exfoliate and moisturise your lips before applying as the lipstick will make cracks on lips appear more visible. For me, it's certainly not a colour I would wear daily, but it can be fun to wear for special occasions.

No comments: