Followers

Saturday, 5 July 2014

Beauty Product Empties


Hello all! I am here to share with you some of the products that I have recently finished up and tell you my verdict about the product. This is my very first "beauty empties" post, I had a lot of fun accumulating the empty bottles and tubs. I felt a huge sense of accomplishment when I managed to scrape out every drop of the product! I hope you enjoy reading the post.

Soap and Glory - Clean on Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel | £6
This product smells so divine, most Soap and Glory products do. It gives a good lather, the texture is also creamy and moisturising to the skin. Really it's just heavenly. It looks and smells feminine. Will be repurchasing this.

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion | £28
This is the old formula and not the "moisturising+", I used it and can't say it does anything to my skin but it doesn't irritate it either so I kept on using it. This is not the moisturiser for winter months I got some dry patches and even if I reapply it a few times a day it my dry patches are still there. It's a light moisturiser good for summer months. I like the bottle and the pump as it dispenses controlled amount of the product (until the very end it becomes hard to pump out the remaining so I had to use my finger but you only face this problem when you've got about 1/10 of the product left). No plans of trying out the new formula.

Bio-oil | £19.99
It keeps my skin moisturised and it smells quite pleasant. It is a little oily but I don't mind it. I didn't see any noticeable changes in lighting scars, but I wasn't using it consistently. I may give it another go with another bottle.

Bodyshop Strawberry Body Butter | £13
I got this in a shower set and I've got to say it smells so gorgeous and get compliments when I use it. It does a good job at moisturising the skin I don't need to reapply it as the smell is still there the next day. Strawberry is one of my favourite range from Body Shop so I love this!

Body Shop Mango Body Butter | £13
I got this to try in a shower set similar to the strawberry one and to be honest it's not my favourite kind of scent. I used it because I didn't want to waste it. It was nice to try but I wouldn't buy it again.

Soap&Glory The Righteous Body Butter | £10.50
This smells just like the shower gel. Heavenly. It lasts for a long time but I still managed to use a whole tub as I was using it everyday. Already got myself another one tub!

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief | £34
Sort of cheated because there was a tiny bit left in the jar if you haven't spotted already (I did use it all at the end but I didn't take a new picture). I feel its a bit similar to the "Dramatically Different Moisturising" lotion in a sense that it doesn't really provide must moisture and my skin still feels dry after using it. I still used it though as again it didn't irritate my skin. This one there is a light gel consistency. I felt it had incredibly fast absorption but perhaps even less moisturising than the "dramatically different" lotion as I see myself reapplying moisturiser more frequently with this one. It felt really good applying it it was refreshing and cool but it was not for long duration.

Have you tried any of the products I mentioned above? How do you feel about them? Do let me know in the comment box below! Ps. If you are living in the UK be sure to check out my blog sale! I am selling  a wide range of beauty products.

No comments: