Followers

Monday, 23 June 2014

Blog Sale 2014 + Depop Clothes Sale ~ UK Only

Hey my lovelies, just wanted to let you know that my blog sale is now live. Please click on the Blog Sale tab on my page. As international shipping costs are too expensive, this blog sale is only available for my fellow readers and bloggers from the UK.

Click here to go directly to the Beauty Blog Sale.

Beauty items include:
  • False lashes - Dolly Wink, Diamond Lash
  • Skincare - Clinique, Skinfood, Soap and Glory, Etude House
  • Makeup - Mac Cosmetics, Missha, Etude House, Majolica Majorca

    I am also selling clothes on Depop.
    Click here to go directly to my Clothing Sale.

    Some pieces are from Yesstyle and Yumetenbo (DreamV). Free sizes - one size fits all. Please check back as more will be listed.

    You do not need to have a Depop account to purchase items, send me a message on my blog and I will invoice you.

    Happy Buying!

    No comments: