Followers

Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Glossybox June 2012

I got a pleasant surprise this morning because my Glossybox has arrived! This month's Glossybox is all about the sexy summer style.






VICHY | Dermablend Ultra-Corrective Foundation Cream Stick – Just as I have been looking for a new concealer! In the summer I cannot wear full face makeup, because my skin won't let me, but covering blemishes is a must for me. There are 6 shades available so you can easily mix them to achieve the perfect shade for your skin tone.

AGENT PROVOCATEUR | Eau Provocateur – I was dreading to find fragrance in my Glossybox because I'm very picky with my perfume. I usually can't stick with the same perfume for long and I change my mind about it very easily too. However, I must say I'm glad this time it gives you a selection of all three fragrances to try. It has very feminine scents, kind of playful and yummy, and also perfect size for your handbag.

GLOSSYBOX | Serie Exclusiv Pro Beauty Brush – I can't say that it is super soft and the best quality brush, it is a little scratchy on the face but nevertheless a decent brush.

YVES ROCHER FRANCE | Mini Mascara Ultra-volume Sexy Pulp – Very rarely do I wear mascara nowadays I've practically given up on them because nothing lengthens my short and stubborn looking lashes. False lashes are my new best friend but guess I can use this to blend my real lashes with the false lashes. They can be partners in crime. ;)

BM BEAUTY | Summer Warmth Bronzer – I was a little worried this might be too dark for my skin but once you blend it, it's lovely and gives a natural glow.

Overall, I am really liking this month's Glossybox. I can proudly say that nothing will be left abandoned or unloved because all the items were to my taste; that's always a good thing. So, now I am excited to see what you all got for this month too!

What do you think of the June box?
xx

4 comments:

Confessions of A Confused City Girl said...

I saw someone else, they almost had the same thing. Pretty cool box!

~Sherine
Stop by and say HI!
Confessions Of A City Girl

Rinny said...

Looks like you got some pretty good things this month. I really like the Agent Provocateur fragrances. The muskier scents are my favorite to use during the fall and winter.

Gigi Lam said...

Thank you again for always checking into my blog ~ Just sent you an email & Will wait for yours so I can send your lil package on it's way :D

Have a wonderful week!
xxx
Gi

Winnie said...

The box looks great, definitely interested in the dermablend concealer. I'm exactly the same with fragrance so it's good that yours turned out ok! Maybe it's just me but are those boxes getting smaller?