Various beautiful and bright colors lasts for long time on your cheeks with its sebum control powder and coating pigment.
Cuteness is written all over the Etude House blush. It is packaged very well like most of their products. The pot is pink with a slightly rounded white-transparent lid. It only just clicked where the name "Cookie" came from in the name: it's shaped like a cookie... well sort of.
Swatched - #2 Strawberry Choux it looks really bright here I didn't think the colour will show up that well on my camera. I swiped it 2-3 times here. It's really pigmented a colour will show on the first swipe.
What I like:
- Adorable packaging and comes with a cute little puff.
- Long lasting blush. I had it on for a full day and the colour is still as intense as I just applied it.
- Matte blush. I always prefer matte finish I know some people prefer a little shimmer I don't usually mind it but I prefer matte blush over shimmery blushes.
- The blush is super pigmented
What I dislike:
- The puff needs to be changed to keep up with hygeine. (Luckily I found some Tony Moly ones that are identical)
- Too many colours to choose from! I had difficulty picking one.
- The puff isn't great at picking up even amount of blush. I prefer using a brush.
- Slightly awkward shape - can't stack things on top.