Followers

Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Diamond Lash Angel Eye (Review)


Description
Diamond Lash Angel is prestigious in Japan. It is easily found in various Japanese fashion magazine. It has an excellent texture and perfect fake eyelashes to make your eyes more striking and dimensional. It renders you a pair of enticing, angel-like eyes which is for sure eye-catching. It adds a sense elegance to your whole image.

Natural from formal affairs to just a night out on the town with friends, Diamond Lash are just what you need to create glamorous looking lashes.

5 pairs of eyelashes are included.

Country of Origin
Japan


How to Use
  1. If necessary, trim the outer end with scissors.
  2. Apply a thin line of lash adhesive along the band. Hold for 30 seconds until adhesive becomes tacky.
  3. Place band against eyelid as close to lash roots as possible.
  4. Gently press corners and along the band to secure.
  5. To remove, gently peel band off lid, starting from the outer corner.





Design and Quality: ★★★★★
Now these lashes are from their first series and they are made to look dramatic. If you like natural you should definitely check out their new "Little Wink" series. I love dramatic lashes (other days I prefer natural lol it all depends on the mood :3). They do look a bit shiny, especially when you have your eyes closed and maybe try and avoid flash photography. I like how it has a clear invisible lash band and it's very thin too so you can easily mould it to your eye shape.


Length and volume: ★★★★★
They are pretty thick and voluminous lashes despite having small gaps between them. The lashes were too long in width for me but this way it creates the droopy effect which is kinda cute too.


Comfort: ★★★★☆
It's fairly comfortable to wear and don't irritate my eyes but I can still feel them being there. After a while it feels a bit heavy and it makes me think that I don't have my eyes open properly, like they're only half open or something.

Reusability: ★★★★★
They're very sturdy lashes despite having a thin lash band. I'd say very durable lashes I’ve used these many times there isn't much sign of wear.

Price: ★★★★★
Great value I got them from Sasa.com for $13.50USD(~£8.50). Can check it out here but this design is currently out of stock there are a few others you might be interested in.


Overall Rating: ★★★★☆
I really like these lashes. They are pretty and I like how they are popular amongst gyarus. This is my first time trying Diamond Lashes and I am so pleased with the quality and the price. I will be repurchasing from this brand in the future.

10 comments:

Fern Li said...

they look really cool!! :D
ive heard many good things about diamond lash but ive never tried it!! :(

Tulip Love said...

I have these lashes too ~ actually wearing them in my profile pic!
I adore them, they are super long and dramatic :)
But I have a bad habit of positioning them too low, so it feels like I'm looking through a forest, lol.

Beauty Fiend said...

i love the look of these they look gorgeous!
www.whokilledlola.blogspot.com
x

Yoyo said...

I really want to get these nao >o< It looks quite dramatic but looks really nice when worn :3

EV said...

They look pretty<3 Wanna try now~

xoxo
EV
eviiarty.blogspot.com

Winnie said...

Oh I've seen these a lot around HK. I've been tempted to buy some for my sister who is more of a false lash girl than I am!

MissFeelo said...

These look very dramatic and long! I definitely see why they fit the gal look, they're really pretty.

Elizabeth Ira said...

Cool >.< very dramatic~

행복해요? said...

wow your lashes are so dramatic! I really want to try diamond lashes. I hear really good things about them :)

Shuikaybb said...

Ooo I really wanted try out this brand but there so many options to choose from but this style is amazing