Followers

Friday, 9 March 2012

Lucidarling Fantastic Nails Spangle #3 Silver Diamond


LUCIDarling Fantastic Nails gives you a great nail polish color selection divided into 4 beautiful categories ranging from fine to grainy: Shimmering, Glittering, Sparkling, and Sequins. Their whole line has this dreamy flamboyance. The nail polish I bought is Silver Diamond Spangle #3.




Here it is with 1 coat only
 
Etude House Silver Diamond Spangle contains a mixture of super fine glitter particles and larger rounded particles and holographic glitter all in a clear base.

I didn't apply a top coat but I didn't notice any flaking. It's a great formula and even if you scratch your nails it's unnoticeable.

This is with 2 coats
After the second layer it becomes a densely packed glitter nail polish. I didn't go as far as 3 layers because I was happy with it already but it's a very buildable nail polish.

 

The pictures don't capture the blinginess. It's really eyecatching.

I am extremely proud because I successfully applied this nail polish with no mess (well.. not as much) I didn't have to redo any of my nails. It has quite a thin consistency which makes it very easy to apply. The thing I love about this nail polish. You can apply it evenly and with ease. If you miss spots you can even dab at the area and it won't be noticable as it doesn't create brush strokes or anything.

I applied this a day before I had a class test when the day came, as I was scribbling away at it, my nails suddenly caught my eye and I stopped doing my test for a minute to admire my nails LOL. Although that might just be a natural reaction after not applying nail polish for a long time; I forgot how pretty painted nails are.

I got this from Cosmetic Love, I did look around to see if there were any other websites that sell these nail polishes, I couldn't find any other places except Ebay and it's from the exact same company. It's $0.30USD cheaper if you buy from their own website.You can browse here^^.


35 comments:

Airi said...

Omg, it looks AMAZING! And you say they're even blingier in real life?! :O

Thanks for the review, I'll keep an eye out for these!!

Jace said...

aww~ It's so starry!!

the-nancinator said...

I was on a lookout for new glittery nail polish and this is what I need LOL!
Look so pretty TwT

Phuju Pham said...

Thanks for sharing with us sweetie!! I saw this in a store and was deciding whether I should get it or not.. NOW I'M GOING TO GO BACK AND GET IT LOL! ♥

THT Christina said...

This glitter looks so crystally too! Clear glitter looks so pretty!! Lol

Stacy said...

I wanna get that
Power Eau De Toilette Spray

Laura-May said...

waaaaaw ! the collection is so cute! The most beautiful is the Dazzling purple :o

Winnie said...

I looooove glitter nail polish! This looks fab!

Anna Ho said...

ooo pretty

Rini Cesillia said...

it's so sparkling and pretty! <3

http://purplelyhazelly.blogspot.com

wintergurl said...

nice starry

Blueli♥ said...

WOWWW! I LOVE IT! IT'S SO AMAZING! :D
http://cruzandoelcieloo.blogspot.com/

Lotti ☆ said...

Oh I love glitter nails *_* It's sexy!

☆ yotface said...

Omg!! i bought these nail polishes whilst i was in Korea! I totally adore them and they effect is so gorgeous!!

Summer said...

Oooh, gorgeous colour - so sparkly! I love glittery nails but the polish is such a pain to remove :/ x

Stacy said...

Woooooooo such a nice color
Discount Creed Original Santal Perfume

Eva said...

Wow those glitters are so pretty!!

MissFeelo said...

When I first saw this line I didn't expect them to be that sparkly. I'm intrigued!

Bunny said...

Yes they are ever so sparkly~!

Bunny said...

Heheh yeah I couldn't stop looking at my nails XD

Bunny said...

Aw it's just as well I posted this lol! They have lots of other pretty colours for you to choose from^^

Bunny said...

You're welcome my dear! LOLOLOL aw yay we can be twins ROFL ♥

Bunny said...

Yeah I'm so glad I picked this one~! The pink one looks gorgeous too <3

Bunny said...

Aww you should get it!

Bunny said...

Yeah there's so many gorgeous colours <3

Bunny said...

Thank you for your comment Winnie hope you're having a fab time in HK! And yes I love glitter nail polish <3

Bunny said...

hehe yeah^^ ~

Bunny said...

yeah~! Makes me want to try the other colours <3

Bunny said...

yep^^

Bunny said...

Lol! Yeah~!! :D :D

Bunny said...

Yep I love it^^ The pink and purple spangle nail polishes are definitely something on my wish list!

Bunny said...

Oh awesome~! which one did you buy?! :D I want more >3< kekeke

Bunny said...

It does take a bit longer to remove but if you use the foil method it comes off in an instant! x

Bunny said...

Yeah love it!! It's so dazzling

Bunny said...

I was a bit shocked myself! I'm so pleased with it :D!