Followers

Monday, 26 March 2012

Etude House Peach Cheek Blusher #5 Vivid Peach (Review)

Calling all blush lovers~! Today I will be reviewing a very unique blusher by Etude House. What's unique about it? Unlike your traditional blush which usually consists of a compact and a brush - the Etude House Peach Cheek Blusher is in fact a stamp, quite literally. You stamp it on your cheeks!

Description:
Etude House stamp blusher creates vivid cheek expression with lovely colors for oil absorbing and long lasting blush.

-Comes with a unique one-touch sponge applicator for easy application without flaking.
-One step application of bright and colorful pigments infuse dull cheeks with peachy blush.
-Cheek makeup withstands oil and perspiration for long lasting expression without fading.




The blush comes in a peachy coloured box. I thought the blush would be slightly bigger; but really it's the perfect size. The packaging is very convenient because it's small and lightweight. 



You twist open the cap and and the foam sponge applicator springs open. The spring allows it to touch down into the blush which is at the base of the compact. You can get the same amount of product each time.

The good thing about it is that there is no mess or waste of blush. You can apply this blush in a car or any moving vehicle and you don't have to worry about getting powder all over the place.


Chalky blusher formulas are more suited for asian skin which tends to be a little oily especially in East Asian countries as they generally have hot climate.

It is a super pretty colour, but it's not very peachy, it's more of a baby pink colour and I absolutely adore it. Although the colour isn't peach it smells of peach! (Hence why Peach Cheek Blusher)



I prefer to glide it lightly on to my cheeks from the middle to the edge because the blush stamp leaves a round circle on each side of your face if you simple "stamp" but you can easily blend this with your fingers or a brush. The stamp is just the right size as it fits the apple of my cheeks.


What I like:
- Fun to apply and looks super funky
- Great when you're on the go
- Smells like peach!
- It leaves a matte finish.
- Makes you look dolly
- Lasts all day
- Pigmented
- Compact

What I dislike:
- Blending is a must (but then all blushers require blending)
- Discontinued. :( It was launched in '08 so I guess 5 years is the time span of most products.

Available in four colors: 2 Smile Pink, 3 Happy Pink, 4 Smile Peach, 5 Happy Peach

36 comments:

THT Christina said...

Oh that is so cute! And the color is so pink and rosy haha Your photos are so nice btw :3

tht-christina.blogspot.com

Bunny said...

Aw you think so?! Thank you~!!♡My camera isn't that great though XD But the sun was out! Natural lighting is always the best in photographs^^

Airi said...

Whoaaa, STAMPING, how cool!! I agree~ your pics are nice! Hmm..but can I ask, does it really look that light in real life? I think for a blush I'd want something more pigmented, since I'm basically paying for cheek color anyway!

Bunny said...

It's pigmented so a little goes a long way. I only press lightly because the harder you press the more colour it will show. The colour is definitely buildable. :)

Laura-May said...

i love this concept, easy to use! And the color is very great !

Izzy said...

ahh I love Etude house blushers! ^^ I have the Cookie blusher one but I've always wanted to try the stamping one. It's good to know that it's oil-absorbing :D

metallicpaws.blogspot.com

Anna Ho said...

Thanks for the review. I feel like the sponge applicator is not very hygenic though >_<

Imah Ayub ♥ said...

it looks great! i think i;ll try it :D

http://exoticwaytoburn.blogspot.com

Nana said...

Omgs! This looks so cute~ : D I want to try it so badly!

3H7 said...

This is just adorable ;3 I wish Etude House sold locally here, I have a harder time buying online >.<! Thanks for the review.

gina said...

i've always wanted to buy that product range but couldn't get any at my place. hurm... looks lovely on you.

xoxo

Marion ♥ said...

This blush is so cute! :) I love how dolly it looks. Your photos are nice too <3 You're super pretty!

www.forest-doll.blogspot.com

Sunmi Unnie@Patsy said...

the packages of Etude House always cute,love how this blusher work..the color are just nice..you got really nice skin hun^_^V

Sana said...

That looks so sweet and cute!!

Tulip Love said...

Aww, I think the concept and packaging is so adorable. It kind of reminds me of those rag dolls with the perfectly round blushed cheeks :)

The colour is so pretty! Thanks for the review, and great photos too <3

Bunny said...

Hehe yeah just something different for a change :D

Bunny said...

I have the cookie blusher too :D!! What do you think of it!? I haven't tried it out yet^^

Bunny said...

Aw yeah I know what you mean >< but then a lot of blushers and foundations with the little puffer thing is kind of unhygienic too but I guess it's okay because you can wash it :D And you don't have to use the stamper and use a normal blush to apply it^^

Bunny said...

Yeah you should defo give it a go ^^ ~

Isabel said...

zzzzz Why do brands keep discontinuing stuff!

Bunny said...

Yeah it's too cute <3

Bunny said...

Cosmetic-Love.com has so many Etude House products :D! Should check them out, that's where I get mine^^ ~

Bunny said...

Thank you Gina! <3 Yeah it's a bit annoying I can only get my hands on it through online shops, it would be so good if I could just go to British stores and pick up some of these products!

xoxo

Bunny said...

Thank you Marion ♥ Yeah it's so dolly :D Love it hehe ~

Bunny said...

Yes love the Etude House packaging! I can't stop browsing through their website because of this :D Thank you dear ~

Bunny said...

Yeah I love Etude House packaging ~

Bunny said...

So it does! :D And thank you my love ~

Bunny said...

I really don't know Isabel T-T It's not necessary! I guess if they keep bringing out new lines then they have to produce more varieties of products. So they have to change the line of production.. or something? XD You can still buy this online though ^^

Steph said...

aww this looks really cute, I wish they had more oriental brands here =(

мιѕѕ.ℓαяα said...

Cute!

Sandra - If it comes in pink said...

I like the package as well :)

Disincentive said...

Perfect colours <3

Rinny said...

This is really cute! The color looks very natural on you :D

Jing-Jing said...

Wow the blusher's so cute! Too back it's discontinued :(

Btw I've decided to give you the Versatile Blog Award!
http://shizurawr.blogspot.co.u...
Link to my post for more info ^^

Jing-Jing said...

http://shizurawr.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/im-backwith-versatile-blogger-award.html
I fail at copying and pasting =_=

MissFeelo said...

I want to try this product out sooo badly. I think it's so innovative; I just love the application!!

You write really great reviews, your pictures are stellar.