Followers

Thursday, 2 February 2012

Etude House Haul

This is an Etude House haul I ordered from an online shop based in South Korea. They stock up on a lot of Etude House products, Tony Moly, Laneige, Skinfood and many more.

This package arrived in a week! I ordered it on the 26th of Jan they dispatched it the following day and I received it today (2nd of February). I am major pleased with their shipping time to the UK. It is worldwide free shipping, you don't have to purchase over a certain amount!



Etude House Missing U Hand Cream Bee Happy
These are new products launched by Etude House to help
raise awareness of endangered animals (and bees).

Korean band SHINee has been chosen to be the
spokesperson for this product. They are the endorsers of
Etude House along with Sandara Park (DARA).


Other ones available. ^OO^ ~


Etude House Missing U Lip Balm Bee Happy!
I haven't tried it yet but it looks sweet. I picked two Queen Bees.


Don't worry, bee happy ~


Etude house Lovely Cookie Blusher #2 Rose


It looks so girly. ♡(❂◡❂)




Etude House VIP girl Dear Darling Lipstick OR207
I adore this colour! This is from the new line Miss Tangerine

Etude House I Need You, Honey! Wash-off Pack 12g (4types)
I love the name of this! It doesn't seem like you get much of it though.
If only they had it in a larger size. They also have this as a yogurt wash off mask.


These are all free samples! O.O So generous, although I think it depends how many items you purchase I doubt they'll give you that many if you only purchase the one product.
I don't really use samples I might include some of these in my giveaway. (●´◡`●)

Ciao ~

23 comments:

★ JASMINE ★ said...

all of it looks amazing!

hugs, xoxo
*BARBIE-BOMBSHELL.BLOGSPOT.COM

Confetti_hearts said...

Really nice haul! The Queen bee stuff is so cute :3

Amandine.M said...

wow everything looks so cute!! makes me want to give it a try!!
You got so much samples! Oo'

hcz said...

I love how Etude package their stuff it's so cute and creative!

Sunmi Unnie@Patsy said...

etude product really cute..i'm love the design^^

AtomicNony said...

I've ordered from that ebay seller before, he has great costumer service :)

Nana said...

Wow! Such cute stuff!

Poppy said...

Oooh so you've bought from Cosmetic Love <3 They are generous aren't they ? ^___^ Can't wait for the review ! ♥

-OZONE- said...

Etude House's products look always so good *O* I'd really like to try them.

I hadn't heard of that online store before so thank you so much for sharing it ! ~

NaTT said...

I loooooove this brand!! Is good and the packages adorables too!!
>.< Wanna try all!

행복해요? said...

omg everything is so cute <3

Michelle's Style File said...

Gorgeous packaging!!

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

Joanne said...

All of them looks really cute! :)
http://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com

Tulip Love said...

Lovely haul! The orange lipstick looks really cool ^^
Thanks for referring the site~ the prices are really reasonable! And free shipping is awesome <3

Dark Blue Stripes said...

Cute lip glosses.

Christie

Dark Blue Stripes

Phoebe Limanta said...

I loveeee Etude's packaging, it's always so pretty and girly :)

Jennifer :) ~ said...

Lovely haul! I love Korean beauty products, they always have such cute packaging ^^ I really want to try Etude house, I've heard lots of good things about them~ Woohoo free samples :D I just discovered Cosmetic Love from your post, I'm tempted to make an order now hehe

Bunny said...

Jasmine: I

Confetti_hearts: Thanks! Yeah the Queen Bee stuff are really cute :3

Amandine.M: Yeah I couldn't resist even though you don't get that much of the product especially the hand cream but it's too cute it's like whatever I'll just buy it XD

Hcz: Yeah I love their packaging! <3

Sunmi: Yep love the designs ^^

AtomicNomy: I was soo pleased with everything too will definitely buy from them again :D

Nana: Hehe thanks~

Poppy: Yeah I love their shop~!

Ozone: You definitely should! And you're very welcome my dear <3

NaTT: I'm a total sucker for cute packaging so yep I practically want everything from Etude House XD

행복해요: Hehehe yeah :D<3

Michelle: Yep thanks x

Joanne: Lol yeah~! Love it =^^=

Tulip Love: I can't wait to try the orange lipstick! You're welcome sweetie^-^ ~

Dark Blue Stripes: Yep love it :)

Phoebe Limanta: Yeah I'm inlove with their packaging. Etude House really knows how to sell their products XD

Jennifer: Lol yay! Asian brands must spend a lot of time coming up with the packaging ideas it's so creative :D! Etude House is a really good brand I love alot of their products ^^ I'm surprised they gave me soo many samples to try I got more than I bought I was soo happy (*≧∇≦*)

q0q0 said...

I love Etude House too ^^
The products are so cute~ <3

Airi said...

I have the same lipstick too~~~~ ^.^

Bunny said...

q0q0: Yeah love it too<3

Airi: Aw yay=^___^= I really love the colour of the lipstick~! But I haven't tried it yet^-^ Kekeke hope the colour will look okay on me. ^^'

✿Ranny✿ said...

All extremely lovely♥♥♥♥

gina said...

wow, hv u tried the peach flavored lip balm? (*´▽`*)
sold out in many etude house stores over here.
once i bought it (since once of the store i went received new stocks) & the very next day it's sold out!

hope u'll love etude house's product (i'm a fan of EH!) (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

hope to see some reviews about it.

thanks for sharing the Cosmetic Love website. (。'▽'。)♡

xoxo

with love,
gina