Followers

Thursday, 19 January 2012

Sasa Haul

Hey there cuteness~ (๑´◡`๑)♡ I am from the future. (How cool does that sound? Not really? Okay LOL) I'm back with a scheduled post; I typed this in advance as I have exams coming up (in the last week of January) so in these two weeks absence I will be studying. I'm already a bit late getting started so I must not procrastinate any longer! Do scold me if you see me online (//▽//) ~

I also want to say a real big thank you to everyone. I reached 100 followers just 10 days after I announced my new blog. I am soo chuffed. It really means a lot to me. Thank you thank you ~ -hugs-

Now, on to my Sasa haul. Love how everything on the right is pink. ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆


 Kose Softymo White Cleansing Oil. I have always used gel based or foam type cleansers, so I'm looking to trying out something different^^.

EOS Lip Balm in Summer Fruit

Even though I checked through my order before checking out I managed to buy two of the same items. ^^''

Etude House AC Clinic Gel Lotion - Etude House products are usually pink and girly but I found this and thought it looked like a ketchup/medicine bottle or something along those lines, but I thought I would still give it a go. It contains salicylic acid and hinoki cypress extract.

Scinic Aqua EX Jelly Cream this is a free sample! I took a picture of it anyway. The usual promotion they have is that you will receive a freebie when you purchase over $75USD (about £50) and also free shipping. When I ordered they were don't a special promotion where it was free shipping when you spend over £15(ish) so you should watch out for these promotions, they've been doing them quite frequently lately. ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

Holika Holika products are just so eyecatching. All of it looks so interesting. But this, omg I was sold by the name! XD "V Line Mask", erm yes please! East asian countries have been rather obsession with v-line face shape in very recent years.

A v-line is a very sharp and pointy chin: your jaw line is shaped like the letter "v". I noticed this most in Korean celebrities, but it really caught my attention when the trend prevailed to Hong Kong somehow all these models have this face shape. I find it absolutely amazing. Wish I had one too LOLOLOL. (Not that it's easy to alter your face shape - not that you can without cosmetic surgery). I bought this product sheerly because when I read it, it made me smile. I don't expect results, only for entertainment.

But I'll review this if you're interested. XD

Anyway back to this Holika Holika, a lot of their products comes in cute packaging and these little unique bottles, looks like magic potions~. Would love to try some more of their products!

The legendary K-Palette liquid liner. I was torn between this or the Dolly Wink eyeliner as both appeals to me. However, a while ago when I was reading Popteen this was ranked number 1 and Dolly Wink liquid liner was ranked 3rd so that's why I went with this one. They both get equally amazing reviews so I believe both are good eyeliners.

My Beauty Diary Rose and White Peony Brightening Mist. Sasa has now other MBD products other than the face masks although still lacking, I wanted to try the foam cleanser!

My Beauty Diary Strawberry Yoghurt Amino Acid Cleanser. This is one of the newer launches, I saw it in a TW magazine can't wait to try it out~.

Lastly, Essential Ultra Honey and Shea Butter Nuance Airy Hair Mask, I've always used the Ultra Honey Hair mask in Rich Premier (the orange tub, I wrote a mini review on it here) and I thought I would try this for a change! (*´∀`*)ノ

If you have never ordered from Sasa all of my past online shopping experiences with Sasa has been incredible so you can buy with confidence. The whole process takes less than 2 weeks each time I make an order from their website, and here I am including the time it takes to arrive on my doorstep.

I don't know about any other countries but shipping from HK to here in the UK only takes about a week. They will send you an e-mail to let you know the order has been dispatched so you can roughly estimate how long it will take to arrive.

Sasa currently has a clearance sale up to 70% off! Why do they always tempt me?! T____T. I see the Laneige sleeping pack, *-* I hope it will still be there next month because I will make another order next as I need to redeem an item from my points before it expires.

That is all! Hope you liked my post. Have a wonderful day everyone ~

15 comments:

Nana said...

Nice hauls! Sasa seems like a good place for beauty products!

Suwan:) said...

Lol I want to see a review on all of these items! Especially the My Beauty Diary Strawberry Yoghurt Amino Acid Cleanser. :)

suwaniesworld.blogspot.com

Paula Yang said...

Pretty! Reviews! They are nice facial products! Love the hauls <3

Vee said...

Omg, I just ordered some products from Sasa and connot wait to try them out. Btw, I'm new to blogging so please subscribe to me :)

Phoebe Limanta said...

Great haul hun! I've been wanting to try the eyeliner too and was torn between that and the Dollywink... now I know which one to get! ;P

Steffi said...

I have the eos lip balm in passion fruit. well 2! theyre pretty good and i love the packaging

NaTT said...

I bought in sasa too!
Really like the site! You can look reviews for decide.
Look interesant your products!

Mai said...

Loving your haul (:!! i use most of the products that you use! however i watn to try the my beauty diary strawberry yoghurt amino acid cleaner ><!

http://maisecrets.blogspot.com/
CMPang x

tetaron said...

will recommend this site to my wife.. :)

Amandine.M said...

omg so much beauty product!! *o*
I would like to buy eos lipbalm once

Jen said...

great haul~ plz lemme know how the 1 day tattoo eyeliner works :D I have the Dolly Wink haven't used it yet) but looking for others to try out ^^

Bunny said...

@Nana: Yes you will find the best prices for asian products on Sasa ^-^ It's super ~

@Suwan: Haha all of them^^''.. I will review the MBD cleanser for you. :'D

@Paula Yang: Thank you dear^_^<3

@Vee: Receiving orders from Sasa is always exciting XD It's like Christmas all over again haaha. Will check out your blog.

@Phoebe: Thank you lovely! Lol hahaha yeah it took me agees trying to pick one! Until I saw the Popteen mag I was like, sorted. XD I think I might buy the Dolly Wink and make a comparison post. :)

@Steffi: I love it I haven't been using any other lip balms since I got it!

@NaTT: Yep~! I love Sasa^^ Thank you for your comment~

@Mai: Wahh really XD That's cool yeah I have yet to try the MBD amino acid cleanser but once I do I will review it :)!

@Tetaron: Lol okay yeah tell her it's a good website XD!

@Amandine.M: I really recommend the EOS lip balm it's so moisturising. I apply it before I go to bed I wake up with super soft lips. :3

@Jen: Will do hun! I haven't been wearing makeup lately though but I will use the 1 Day Tattoo eyeliner next time I wear makeup. I'm like desperate to try it out myself, put on some falsies and just doll myself up XD Can't wait till my exams finish.. >_<''

beautyanon said...

very nice post. So how are the products so far?? this is cool because I also just got my items from SASA ^_^

http://beautyanon.wordpress.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=290&action=edit&message=6&postpost=v2

Bunny said...

I've tried most of the products loving everything so far ^^ I just checked out your haul too :D I love that hair mask you bought, smells gorgeous :3

Imah Ayub ♥ said...

I'm drooling! lol!