Followers

Tuesday, 15 November 2011

JuJu Cosmetics: Aquamoist Essence


Aquamoist Essence is a product that was launched in 2003, in Japan. It was later repacked in 2007 and 2010. This product is highly recommended by the famous TV show “WQueen”. The beauty serum is concentrated with 100% pure hyaluronic acid. It is suitable for all skin types.

It is so gentle to skin and only 4 ingredients had been used: Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben. Absolutely no fragrance, colouring, mineral oil or animanl origin was added to the product. Thus it does not contain any uneccessary ingredients. Most products contain artificial scents and colourings to make it more appealing. But that's when the Juju Aquamoist stands out because it doesn't require that to make it a product worth buying.


How to Use
Use at night. After cleansing and applying toner, apply 1-2 drops onto face and neck, then followed by a face cream. For better moisturising result, use with other products of JUJU AQUAMOIST series.

It is best to use before sleep. The next morning, you'll discover the difference of your elasticity and resilience that should be best preparation for your makeup.


My Thoughts
I have been using this product for over a month now and I am in awe. This is my first time trying JUJU Cosmetics brand and they definitely have won me over. The Hyaluronic Acid Essence comes in a glass bottle with a plastic pump dispenser which I think helps to keep the product inside at a cool conditon.
It is a clear gel like liquid and spreads like butter!

I am really fond of this product I have been using this product religiously and I feel that it has made such a difference. It keeps skin moisturised and makes my face feel so plump. Applying it just makes me feel all refreshed. It leaves the texture of skin soft and bright. I would rate this product 5 out of 5.

2 comments:

xixi said...

Thanks for the review, I wanna try this out now :D

Obsession said...

@xixi:
You're welcome lovely <3 Thanks for your comment^^ ~