Followers

Saturday, 1 October 2011

Sasa Mini Haul


I made a little purchase from Sasa online. It wasn't too long ago since my last buy from the website but I caught my eye on to the Juju Aquamoist range of skincare products. It was something that I had wanted to try for a while and for the first time the items were in stock so I wasn't going to miss out on this opportunity. Items bought include:
  • JUJU Cosmetics AQUAMOIST Essence
  • JUJU Cosmetics AQUAMOIST Hyaluronic Acid Washing Foam
  • JUJU Cosmetics AQUAMOIST Hyaluronic Acid Collagen Moisture Toner
  • Koji Dolly Wink Eyelash (Baby cute) (I ran out if it so I bought myself another set)
I am very excited to test out these products. :)

8 comments:

sukipooki said...

Can't wait to read your review on the Juju products!!!

Rinny said...

Haha welcome back :) The lower lashes look really cute! I just recently bought my first Dollywink lashes and really like them. I can't wait to see your reviews on the Juju items though.

TheVainGirlsPalettte said...

I have that cleanser and it does take a bit of time to get the ratio right to get the best foam xD it removes makeup well :D

rock chick said...

review the baby cute please xD

xixi said...

The juju cosmetics look very interesting! I have the dolly wink lashes and i have to say, while they are so pretty they are such a pain to put on/remove! XD

Phuju Pham said...

Yayy you're back I missed your posts! <3
Can't wait for the reviews if you're planning to do them dear. ^^

Danii S said...

awesome haul! :)

Mel said...

i'll be waiting for your review n_n! Nice lashes.

Bunny kisses (' x ') <3