Followers

Monday, 22 August 2011

Boots Haul + Barry M Crackle (Pink)


Vo5 Hot Oil - I used to buy the little tubes in a pack of 4, but this seems more convenient because you don't need to soak it in hot water before use.

Vo5 Miracle Concentation - The applicator just reminds me of the iodine solution bottle I used for experiments, back in the days haha. To be perfectly honest with you, I'm not sure if I like this. It seems slightly diluted and watery, mind you it does have a pleasant smell to it.

Vo5 Treat Me Right Mask - Picked this up because I've finished using my Essential Ultra Honey & Shea Butter Mask so I needed something else to keep my hair healthy.


 

This is my second time purchasing the No7 cleanser and toner, RRP £8 but you can pick up a real good bargain with the £5.00 off No7 vouchers which are regularly available. Bargain price and it works beautifully for me.

It is a gel based cleanser in a pump bottle. It doesn't dry out my skin nor make it any more oily. My skin hasn't had any breakouts and keeps my skin under control. It is soo gentle and does not make me breakout. One bottle could last you a very long time.

However it's really not enough to remove all your makeup on it's own. I don't wear makeup on a daily basis hence I think it's enough for me but if you're wearing foundation or BB cream I would need to use a harsher one to get rid of all the dirt.

I also bought 2 extra Barry M nail polish. I topped up the white one and the pink shatter polish I mentioned in my last post. I love this!


 

8 comments:

Ama.M. said...

I like the blue nailpolish ! ^^ btw I like your nail, pink shatter looks great! =)
xoxo
(http://amatwinkle.blogspot.com)

Styt said...

like the random picture at the end lol!

tzeyien89.blogspot.com xxx

TheVainGirlsPalettte said...

I really need to get my hands on the Vo5 treatments when i finish mine, the packaging of the concentrate looks really cool but looks like it could get annoying xD~

Phuju Pham said...

The pink shatter looks good on you dear! :D
I love the random picture at the end by the way hehehehehe. ^^

Krissy said...

love the VO5 hot oil!
so much better in a bottle like this!
Krissy xoxo

♔cominica♔ said...

omg that pink cracked polish looks really cuteee <3
you look so cute in that last picture :D

stella lee said...

geez! the nail polish is really cute! *___* it looks like what opi produces, seems really in right now?

sugarmouse. said...

i wish there was boots here. i'd raid it every weekend!