Followers

Monday, 15 August 2011

Boots and Superdrug Haul


 Today's findings

So I prefer Boots over Superdrug.Why? Because I am a points whore. I love collecting points, I whip out my advantage point card at every opportunity... LOL yeah I don't think I'll ever use my points. Even though Superdrug brought out their own beautycard earlier this year I want to dedicate to my Boots card more.

Boots:
Toni&Guy Iron-It Heat Defence Spray
Toni&Guy Rapid Response Leave in Conditioner
Naked Rescue Shampoo and Conditioner (97% Natural)
Witch Blemish Stick

Superdrug:
Barry M Instant Nail Effects (Pink and White)
I wasn't overly keen on the crackle polishes when the craze first started but then it grew on me. My first impression was it looked like dinosaur eggs (and the image still remains in my head) I guess it's kind of cute, hehe. I actually fell inlove with the OPI Teenage Dream and Black Shatter combo and that's where the love of crackle polish began...

Barry M the first to release a crackle polish in the UK market came out with their very own Black Magic, and their newer releases include Pink Fizz, Blue Print and White Frost.



8 comments:

Phuju Pham said...

I've got shatter polish on my nails atm too! :D
But it's the OPI silver shatter one, you might like that one as well! ^^

miss.marshmello said...

thanks for sharing ^^

oxoxo

missmarshmello.blogspot.com

please check my blog out =)

Krissy said...

haha, im the same when it comes to points! but then i always forget or lose my card pahaha!
never heard of those naked shampoo brand, looks good!
Krissy xoxo
www.swallowmyfashion.blogspot.com

TheVainGirlsPalettte said...

I probably spend more time in superdrug but i still prefer boots because the beautycard is silly since you only get 1 point for every pound you spend >< hehe i just realised i have 600 points on my boots card so yay £6 :D
That blue polish you used goes really well with the white crackle!
x

pinkmashumaro said...

yeah true I have 61 points in my beautycard and 2643 in my boots card XD sometimes boots have some good deals you spend £30 and you get 300 points! like woah ~ must spend haha. yeah i think the colours go quite well I tihkn white goes with most colours :3 except I don't really like the pattern ^^''

pinkmashumaro said...

Thanks for your comment ^^

pinkmashumaro said...

lol really?? i always have my boots card with me when my mum or someone who doesn't have ne goes buy from boots I make them use my card so i can get extra points LOL. I heard some really good reviews about Naked Shampoo so I thought I'd test them out. It's paraben free!

pinkmashumaro said...

ooo sweet show me! x3 ~ OPI is so expensive though T_T I'll jsut buy cheapie ones haha.