Followers

Tuesday, 19 July 2011

Review: SAYA 9 Days Extra-Lash Tonic



SAYA 9 days extra-lash tonic is a transparent and colourless basic foundation containing a patented protein and is 100% made of natural plant ingredients. It can add volume to lashes and eyebrows and stimulate the growth within 9 days. Extra-lash can penetrate to our hair cell and promote the growth of them.

SAYA 9 days extra-lash tonic also contains Ginseng extract which is effective for eyelash and eyebrow to be strong and healthy. Besides for daily application in the mornings and evenings, it can be used before make-up to further protect your lashes for full 24 hours.

SAYA 9 days extra-lash tonic contains a multitude of various natural plant extracts, with the following benefits:
  • Boosts the metabolism of hair cells
  • Protects and thickens the lashes
  • Enhances the suppleness and elasticity of your lashes
  • Prevents brittleness and shedding of your lashes.
Directions: Apply to eyelash twice a day (day and night)

Ingredients: Vegetable Placenta Replacement, Ginseng Extract, Seaweed Extract, Aloe Extract, Burdock Extract, Chamomile Extract, Glycerine, DI-Water and other natural ingredients.

Imported from Korea

I have always shown interest to lash growth products but they come with a rather expensive price tag, SAYA eyelash tonic, however, is not moderately priced.

This product is made in Korea which gave me extra confidence as it is tailored for unfortunate Asian lashes which tends to be thin, sparse, and well... non-existent. Sometimes I can't help but envy many caucasian's who have beautiful long lashes. For most of us, it doesn't matter how many coats of mascara you apply, the results are never too satisfying. While with false eyelashes, yes you can achieve extremely long lashes but the strength of the glue stuck to your lashes removes a whole bunch of eyelashes as you remove the false lashes, to me that is always painful to even look at.

After using this eyelash tonic I noticed my eyelashes are a lot more stronger than before. When I take off my mascara or false lashes hardly any falls out. They even lift my lashes as before they tend to face downwards. I think the most visible growth are my lower lashes, they've always been extremely thin. I actually noticed the results after 1-2 days. On my left eye lower lashes I have this gap of non existent lashes.
Most eyelash growth products takes about 2-3 weeks before you see results while the SAYA 9 Days Extra-Lash Tonic it claims results in just 9 days.

The first time I used it the most distinct thing is the strong smell of ginseng. I personally don't mind it, I actually find it quite pleasant, but it might not be the case for everyone. After I have finished my skincare routine I would use this which is in the morning and night and sometimes before I apply my make-up just for that extra protection. You can apply your mascara almost immediately after you apply the serum because it's that fast absorbing.

It shows no dramatic lengthening effect but it made me feel that my lashes are stronger. I heard the results become more apparent after a month's use. So I will keep on using this religiously and see how it goes. I probably would have hoped for some long lashes but even then I still think it's a good way to look after your lashes. And at that price, you have nothing to lose.
Currently, it is buy one get one free on Sasa.

Rating:  ★★★★☆

Results

6 comments:

c.isfoh.carmenx3 said...

thanks for the review! i was always interested but skeptical of this product when i saw it on SASA :)
- www.chuufuu.blogspot.com

Shan said...

i've used this =] i have lower lashes now, mine use to be non-existent and my upper lashes are stroner and longer. i use these on brows aswell and it's made them fuller so i don't have to use eyebrow pencil

pinkmashumaro said...

Thanks for your comment honey <3 Yeah I felt the same way at first I'm glad I tried it out now because it really is a good product. :D

pinkmashumaro said...

I'm glad it works for you too!! :D :D I felt that mines are a lot stronger now ~ I'm quite lucky because my brows are pretty full and thick to begin with so I didn't need to use the lash tonic on my eyebrows.^^ 

Ashley of Eyelash Conditioner said...

Through the help of eyelash reviews, you will be able to spot easily those specific items that can be of use to you and will give you the kind of results that you need without having to worry about harsh side effects.

Aliya of Eyelash Growth said...

Bear in mind that your eyelashes are certainly some of your best physical assets yet your whole well being must still come first above everything else. It is better to be careful than to feel regret in the end.