Followers

Thursday, 7 July 2011

Essential Rich Premier Ultra Honey Hair Mask (Review)


Description:
Essential RICH PREMIER Ultra Honey Hair Mask is formulated with 3X more high purity honey and milk protein to protect and strengthen. It provides intensive care, especially to the last 15 cm of hair, which is prone to dryness, tangles and split ends. Hair is left soft, elastic and easy to manage. The mask gives a scent of flower and fruit. 

It is added with shea butter, a repairing and moisturizing ingredient, to make hair extra smooth. Sunflower oil leaves a protective layer to keep hair soft and moisturized. The product gives untamable hair a smooth and manageable feel. 

How to Use:
1.  After washing hair, gently dry it with a towel.
2.  Apply an appropriate amount to hair (it is recommended to apply a table-tennis ball-sized portion to medium-length to long hair).
3.  Leave on for 5 minutes before rinsing with water.

Recommended for use: 2-3 times a week.

Ingredients: Shea butter, sunflower oil

Size: 200g

Country of Origin:  Japan

Suitable for dry or over processed hair.


When you open the cap a gorgeous scent bursts into the room. It smells like fruit and honey have been crushed and mixed together in a bowl. The texture is just, well, like softened butter! It glides through hair effortless and along with the smell it makes you feel relaxed. I like this more than oil based products because it is difficult to apply it evenly through hair and you'll probably find alot of the product still sticking to your hands, thus alot of product goes to waste. While, The Essential Ultra Honey Hair Mask there isn't that problem yet works just as effectively as to adding shine and life to your hair. You see results after first application!

I've been using it for almost a month and I've replaced it with my conditioner because this is already enough to keep my hair nice and maintained. There really is a major difference in the texture of my hair. If I don't use this my hair is corse and frizzy due to my love for dying and styling my hair.

The only downside is the packaging. I'm not very fond of it because you have to dip your finger inside, which I always find unhygienic. I tend to dry my hands before I put my hands in the jar because I don't want to get water in to it or contaminate it. Apart from that I think this product is a keeper. I'll definitely be purchasing more and if you haven't tried this product yet, you must try it, you won't be disappointed.

Rating: ★★★★★

16 comments:

Vonny Chui said...

Oh thanks for doing a short review! I always wanted to try this but never got around to it haha. My hairs extremely dry at the ends and mm, I wish this product had a pump. I dislike products where I have to dip my fingers in :l How long does this product last for in terms of use?

Steph said...

Thanks for the review, it sounds amazing! xX

strawberry beauty said...

i really wanted to get this on sasa but it was out of stock :( thanks for the review~ x

phuju said...

I've heard a lot of good things about it, now I want to try this out now! :D
Thank you so much for the review!

pinkmashumaro said...

I'm thinking about using a spoon or something to scoop it out XD. My hair is also very dry *sobs* I reckon it will last me another month^^

pinkmashumaro said...

Thanks for leaving a comment Steph, I really recommend this product. :D

Terry Hua said...

Thanks for the review! I've been eyeing this product for a while now >W<

pinkmashumaro said...

Yeah hopefully they'll be back in stock soon^^ Good job I got 2 hehehe. But the nuance airy one in the pink is still in stock ~ I haven't tried it yet but I've heard some really good reviews on that too. I'll probably get that one next. :D If it's still in stock that is.. =-=

pinkmashumaro said...

Yeah it's a really good product =^_^= I would really recommend it ~ and you're very welcome my dear<3

pinkmashumaro said...

You're welcome honey :D

c.isfoh.carmenx3 said...

great review! i also did one on my own blog too :) lovely blog too!!

- www.chuufuu.blogspot.com

pinkmashumaro said...

Thank you very much ~! :) I just visited your blog too, love your hauls girly :D <3

Xi said...

Such a helpful review! I look forward to buying this, heheheeee~

pinkmashumaro said...

I'm glad you found it useful sweety(๑´▿`๑)*:.✧

eimi.desu said...

I love this brand! Everything from Kao is amazing!!!! Oh, and you're blog is so charming!  I was hoping we could follow and friend each other! Thanks!
<3eimi
http://shiikwaasaababy.blogspot.com

beautyanon said...

I am so loving this now. Check out my short review here:http://beautyanon.wordpress.com/2012/02/29/review-essential-ultre-honey-shea-butter-rich-premier-hair-mask/