Followers

Monday, 27 June 2011

Boots Haul


Boots Haul

Neutrogena Visibly Clear Rapid Treatment
I forgot to include this in the top picture but I just want to say this product is very disappointing. It does nothing. I think I would see more results from toothpaste than this. Hence, I would not recommend it.

Neutrogena Wave Duo + Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Pads
This product has been out for about 2 years but I decided to buy it now because.. well I don't know. It looks cute, and it's pink. I also seen some good reviews on it before so worth a try. :)

Sanctuary Body Moisture Spray + Warming Body Mask + Me Time Spa Treats
I love Sanctuary products. End of. <3

ModelOwns Nail Polish (2 for £8)
Botanics Intensive Moisture Mask + Conditioning Clay Mask
I read some good reviews about these so I decided to try them out. So far I have tried the clay mask, I must say I prefer sheet masks - because I'm too lazy to wash it off! It does seem a little runny so make sure you give a good shake before using.I was impressed that it seemed like my blackheads and pore were reduced.
Soap&Glory Hand Food Cream
I love love love the smell. I wouldn't say it was the best hand cream ever, because Neutrogena's Norwegian Formula is, but the smell! I also like how it's not greasy unlike the Neutrogena's which is better to apply at night time.
T-Zone Spot Zapping Stick
I bought this for emergencies my skin. They changed the formula so I'm not sure if it's as affective as it was previously. I used this brand of spot treatment but that was 2-3 years ago.

Upcoming Post - SAYA 9 Day Lash Tonic

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

great stuff! I love sanctuary products! I am currently using thier body butter and body scrub and it smells so gorgoues!

PinkMashumaro said...

@Kirsty - Yeah I love the body butter too! But I use it as a hand cream instead because I'm too lazy to apply it all over my body haha. I prefer the sprays because it's so much quicker and easier to apply. :) Thank you for leaving a comment Kirsty <3